Sunday, February 26, 2006

Musings

I had a fun weekend with my husband and son. We took a get away, just an hour away in Columbus. We went to COSI and out to dinner and did a little shopping. It was nice just to be away from everything, even if we were only gone for one day.

I was reading some other people's posts today, and mine don't seem nearly so exciting, and they tend to be much shorter. I don't really care, it's more a comment than anything. It's just nice to have a place to jot down a few thoughts and maybe hear back from a few people. It's kind of cool in a way to be able to listen in on the thoughts of someone you know nothing about and who could be anywhere in the world.

2 comments:

mary grimm said...

One of my favorite geeky blogger things is to look at the world map on my site meter and find out that someone in Texas or Singapore has been reading my blog.

Leigh said...

oooh, I love COSI! That and Cedar Point were the highlights of my childhood.

(I blog-hopped here, sorry for the creepiness)