Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Long Day

I had a very long day today. I left the house at 7:30 a.m. and didn't get back until 8:30 p.m. Luckily my son wasn't asleep yet, so I got te see him for a few minutes when I got home. I spent all this time at work and it seems like I didn't get much done. Or rather it seems like I was trying to fix problems all day rather than doing something productive. Oh, well, such is life sometimes.

I'm feeling restless tonight. Not sure what I want to do, but not satisfied with what I am doing. There's a load of laundry calling my name, but I'm not listening. Maybe it's the need to do at least one productive thing in a day. Maybe it's sitting through one too many meetings? The day ticks on and still nothing. I guess I'll listen to the call of the laundry. What an exciting life I lead.

1 comment:

mary grimm said...

I know that restless feeling--it's led me to some interesting things, and also some not so useful.